HUGE ONLINE VENDOR SHOW 1/17

Post your Local Event or Online Party Announcements here!

HUGE ONLINE VENDOR SHOW 1/17

Postby AJOY724 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:49 am

Please come and join us for an awesome online vendor fair like no other! We have 12 vendors all gathering together at the same time to offer you sales and specials. Each vendor will introduce their company and give their information, and the customers can ask questions and shop freely. It will be from 7pm EST until 8:30pm Thursday, January 17th. There will be a prize drawing at the end of the party. Any customer that makes a purchase from a vendor will get one entry into the drawing. They get one entry for each vendor they purchase from. To keep track of the entries I ask all the customers to send quick e-mail to spagirl724@hotmail.com after their purchase to confirm who they have shopped from. The drawing will be at 8:30 sharp. The prizes will be offered from varies vendors in the show and will be shipped direct to the winner from each vendor offering a prize. One winner takes all! Please be prompt on attending the party or you might miss some important information! Here is the list of vendors that will be at the party: Susan~Close to My Heart, Kimberly~Home & Garden Party, Joni~BeautiControl, Kim~Barepaws, Sandra~Just For Fun, Trenna ~ BabyCrazy, Marianne~Gold Canyon Candles, Raechel~Storytime Felts, Cheryl~Finderskeypurse, Melody~Home Interiors, Heather~Watkins, & Amanda~Spa Girl Parties. Hope to see you there! PARTY IS HELD AT HTTP://WWW.MOMCHATS.COM IN THE CHAT ROOM.

Anyone that attends and makes a purchase from a vendor will get one entry for every vendor they purchase from. We are getting a some awesome prizes donated and here is the list so far with more to add in the future...but just thought I would give a preview:

Gold Canyon~16 oz Heritage Candle
Finderskeypurse~ Keyfinder & purse hanger
Watkins~ Tube of lemon cream shea butter
Spa Girl Parties~ 3 day 2 night hotel getaway certificate
Home & Garden Party~$20 Gift Certificate
Storytime Felts~$25 in felt of your choice
Close to my Heart~Doodle alphabets stamp set
Home Interiors~Chocolate Covered Cherry Ginger Jar Candle
BabyCrazy~No rinse hand sanitizer

Now those are just some of the prizes offered so far.........this is one winner takes all! So, make sure you get in on the fun and join us. The drawing will be at the end of the party 8:30pm EST. There will be lots of special offers from each vendor so don't miss it!!

Mark your calendars and hope to see you there!!!

Amanda Crawford
http://www.freewebs.com/spagirl724
AJOY724

Return to Announce Your Local Event or Online Party!