[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Watkins online party~Shop early~Prizes!

Watkins online party~Shop early~Prizes!

Post your Local Event or Online Party Announcements here!

Watkins online party~Shop early~Prizes!

Postby bianca5454 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:47 pm

I am inviting you to a Watkins online party! Do join us! We have an amazing new gift line. Get everything you need for the Holidays. We have wonderful gifts for family, friends and teachers! Check out the beverage sampler! I thought this would be a super gift for teachers!

Check out our over 350 items online at www.watkinsonline.com/home (Ref my ID# 358211). All products carry our 100% money back guarantee!

Chat Room #1 ~http://www.internetbasedmoms.com/chat/chat.php

Date: Thursday, September 22nd ~

Chat begins at 6PM PT/ 7PM MT / 8PM CT / 9PM ET

Be sure to register as a Watkins customer at www.watkinsonline.com/home (Ref my ID# 358211). You can do this in advance (even if you don't order). This will save you time during the party, and insure proper credit to the hostess. If you’d like me to set up your customer account, please email me with your info (name, address, phone).

You can place your order during the entire month of September. Party date is September 22nd, and close date is September 23rd. If you think you cannot make the party, you'll still have plenty of time to order.

Prizes will be given for:

*First order placed!

*Largest order placed!

*Free shipping for $75 orders

*$10 Gift Certificate for $100 order

*$10 Gift Certificate for joining my Watkins team!

Please do ask questions! You can email me directly before the party date at: bianca5454@neo.rr.com

Begining today September 12th, and ending September 23rd~
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby bianca5454 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:39 pm

:P Do join us! It's be fun! Come see all the great products Watkins has to offer - all are 100% Money back guarantee!

DO you like baking? Great baking goods for the holidays. Need a small, inexpensive, yet impressive gift for the teacher or bus driver? Come see the affordable holiday gift items~

See you there!
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Return to Announce Your Local Event or Online Party!