[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Just Keepin' It Simple - Work From Home With A Team!

Just Keepin' It Simple - Work From Home With A Team!

Post your Local Event or Online Party Announcements here!

Just Keepin' It Simple - Work From Home With A Team!

Postby MomTo1 » Mon May 01, 2006 11:57 pm

It’s simple .. I wanted the flexibility of working from home, live in a safe & healthy environment and earn an income while doing it. I have teamed up with a positive & motivating mom’s and dads. What we do is simple .. we set up customer accounts for a wonderful company we are partnered with. We do NO selling, NO home parties, stock NO inventory & we fell NO pressure to convince anyone for example friends & family and we certainly do not chase anyone! Our mission statement is “Enhance the lives of those we touch by helping them reach their goal.

The company we are partnered with has been around for 21 years and is as well listed with the BBB. All I offer is information. Our team provides the tools you need to be successful, i.e. free websites, support, & ongoing & continuous training, 1-on-1 coaching and honesty. This list goes on & on. If I can do this, then you can! Visit my website @ .

“Success is a journey – not a destination”

Thank You!
Caprice
Last edited by MomTo1 on Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MomTo1

I Already Searched!

Postby MomTo1 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:23 pm

I searched endlessly for an opportunity to work from home and finally found something that I can really believe in and at the same time help myself and others to improve our health and the environment. No in-home parties, no selling, stocking or delivering products. We are just moms helping other moms to start a business so we can stay at home with our children. Free training and an incredible support team! To find out more visit my website.
MomTo1

Return to Announce Your Local Event or Online Party!