[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Aloha from Hawaii

Aloha from Hawaii

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Aloha from Hawaii

Postby marykay75 » Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:30 am

Hi how's everyone I am an army wife and a mother to a 16 month old little girl, I am a stay at home mom because I'm just not ready to put my little girl in daycare. I was in the Army myself but chose to get out because of her and I really don't like staying home! I just became a Mary Kay consultant and I love it. I get to meet wonderful people and make some extra money on the side.
I've been in Hawaii for over 3 years and the weather is always beautiful but I am so ready to go back to the mainland.
marykay75

Postby Charmer » Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:10 am

Hi Welcome to the board.......... funny thing, but I am in Canada and I don't know, guess I just never paid attention to it before, but having recently signed up a consultant who is stationed on a base in Japan, I had no idea that bases throughout the world were like mini cities almost.

Best of success with Mary Kay........ I love being home with my kids too, but it's also nice to have a business that gives a little back to just ME too!

Hope to see you here on the board often. These ladies are full of great ideas for growing your existing business or maybe even expanding... :wink:
Melanie Dickson
Charmed Moments Consultant
www.charmedmoments.com

Ask me how you could become the very first Charmed Moment Consultant in your area. Maybe even the first in your Province or State!

'Reach for the moon, the least to happen will be you will land among the stars'
Charmer

Pampered Chef Hawaii

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:24 am

I'm a new Pampered Chef consultant here in Hawaii. My husband is in the military and we've been here about 1 1/2 years but I am also ready to get back to the mainland. I have a 15 week old and am a stay at home mom.

Desiree Prior
Kitchen Consultant
(808)833-8533
rayday7@hotmail.com

Call or e-mail me to set up a show today!

Aloha Ladies

Postby vegasglitz » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:38 am

Aloha Ladies,

Welcome to the HPPN boards. I grew up on Oahu (Navy brat) and I could not wait to go back to the mainland. Don't get me wrong, I love Hawaii, but you can only go so far on that island and it was so expensive. I'm a Bling Bling Lady with a fun, trendy and very affordable jewelry company and I love it.

Have a SPaRKliNg Day!

Debbie
Debbie Zack
Independent Candle Consultant
www.mygc.com/debbiezack

The World's Finest Candles in Wick & Wickless
Best of BOTH WORLDS!!
vegasglitz

Return to Where are you located?