[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Diva Selling Candles in Alabama with Partylite

Diva Selling Candles in Alabama with Partylite

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Diva Selling Candles in Alabama with Partylite

Postby momof2girls » Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:04 am

I am Michele here in Alabama. I am an independant consultant with Partylite. Any other Partylite consultants out there? :D
Michele Blue
Diva Selling Candles
Partylite
gabby11501@yahoo.com
momof2girls

Where In Alabama?

Postby DLuvsCandles » Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:13 am

Hi! I am a PartyLite Consultant. Where in Alabama? We are in Tucson right now. But we are getting ready to move to Fayetteville Tennessee. I can't wait. I started Partylite on the 23rd of August. And we just found out that we are moving.
I thought that since my hubby and I are going to be busy with the move, I thought I would wait and start in Tennessee. Do you know if there is anyone with PL in Tennessee-Alabama area? I know there is you.

Debbie
Debbie Harrison
100% Soy Bath, Body N Candles
Launching In July!! 10.00 One Time Sign Up Fee.. Reserve Your Spot As A Consultant!!
http://www.naturalbathbodyncandles.com/ ... index.html
I am still adding to this site
The Diva Shoppe
Mineral Makeup, Professional Makeup!! Give your self a make over. Join my team.. Signup are 10.00
http://thedivashoppe.com/store/affiliate.asp?
aff=126
DLuvsCandles

Return to Where are you located?