[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - sterling silver jewelry consultant in Kansas/Oklahoma

sterling silver jewelry consultant in Kansas/Oklahoma

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

sterling silver jewelry consultant in Kansas/Oklahoma

Postby silverlady » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:40 pm

Hi ladies!

I sell beautiful .925 sterling silver jewelry!

If any of you want to purchase, hold an on-line show, book show, or would like to join my team.....please let me know!

I also have wonderful rewards for referrels!!!!

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Nancy

I get paid to sparkle, you can to!!!!
silverlady

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:35 pm

Hi Nancy!

My name is Debbie Meccariello and am also with the same company as you! Love the new catalog!

Deb
New York

Postby julespea » Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:11 pm

julespea

Postby silverlady » Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:49 pm

silverlady

Sterling Silver

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:46 pm

Hi Ladies
I'm glad I came across this post! I am a rep in central Mass and loving the business & the new catalog.
Would love to share ideas with all of you!
I'll meet you in Aruba!
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Return to Where are you located?