[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - EARN while you BURN from Canton,Ohio

EARN while you BURN from Canton,Ohio

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

EARN while you BURN from Canton,Ohio

Postby Heatherlb30 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:45 pm

Dont forget to sign up for the FREE!! weekly candle drawing
www.earnwhileyouburn.com/hbeck
Heatherlb30

Welcome!

Postby lpbylaura » Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:57 pm

Laura Kasarda
Independent Leaving Prints Instructor US5042
kasardafamily@yahoo.com
http://laurakasarda.leavingprints.us
lpbylaura

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:09 pm

Hi I'm from Ravenna Ohio

Postby yministry101 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:49 am

Good to see other Ohio people.

I am from Noah's Ark Workshop

Amber Joy Imhoff
yministry101

Postby bianca5454 » Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:59 pm

Hi Heather~
I'm Bianca from NE Ohio (Akron area) and with Watkins Products! Glad you joined the board! :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby dali0909 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:09 pm

Free candles! It doesn't get better than that! But if you need party supplies you need need more than jsut candles, even more than fab candles! You can get everything you need in terms of party supplies at the below links. You can take care of all holiday party supplies, birthday party supplies and even kids party supplies. You can find supplies for adults and kids, even some great themed party supplies, like star wars, Lord of the rings or even hawaiian themes. You anem it you cna find it at these links.

Dali

dali0909

Postby KristinOhio » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:07 pm

Hi NE Ohio Girls -- I live in Tallmadge. It's so nice to see other WAHMs from our area on the boards. Hope you all have a very successful year.
Creating the In-Home Spa Experience.
www.spadestinations.com/kristincargill

I know God won't give me anything I can't handle, I just wish he didn't trust me so much. (Mother Theresa)
KristinOhio

Return to Where are you located?