[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Silpada Rep in Massachusetts

Silpada Rep in Massachusetts

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Silpada Rep in Massachusetts

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:50 pm

Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby Linda Walsh » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:00 am

Hi Mary- I live on Cape Cod. I am a personal wine consultant for The Traveling Vineyard. I just met a really nice Silpada rep at the Edaville Railroad Cranberry Festival this past weekend. Her husband was checking out my pictures from our Bordeaux France incentive trip and was mighty interested in my biz :wink: !!!
It was a beautiful weekend for the fair. Not to sure about the weather this
weekend and I'm headed back there again. Just keeping my fingers crossed it will be a dry weekend!
Nice to meet you!!
BTW- I wore my Silpada wine earrings at the craft fair-of course :D
Cheers!
Linda
Linda Walsh/Team Leader
The Traveling Vineyard
~Drink Wine & Make Money~
linwalsh50@comcast.net
www.winetastingsrus.com
Linda Walsh

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:05 pm

Hi Linda

Nice to meet you! I hope the festival goes ok for you this weekend, the weather doesn't look great but then again, it's Columbus Day weekend in New England so what else should we expect?!

I'm glad you have those VERY cute SD earings! I'll have to keep that in mind when I meet more Travleing Vinyard reps!

Good luck wih your business & I look forward to chatting with you more!
Mary :
P
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Return to Where are you located?