[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Do you sell to Australia? Want to trade catalogues(TLC cons)

Do you sell to Australia? Want to trade catalogues(TLC cons)

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Do you sell to Australia? Want to trade catalogues(TLC cons)

Postby myscrapbook » Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:53 pm

Hello

I just love party plan selling and I love buying this way too!

Id love to hear from others who may want to trade catalogues

You know - you scratch my back I'll scratch yours!

Only genuine people please
Kylie
Independant TLC Director #417328
www.topline-creations.com/myscrapbook
"I work at home around 1 husband and 7 kids - If I can succeed so can YOU"
myscrapbook

Postby bianca5454 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:29 pm

That would really be fun, but we don't sell in Australia~ We are in the US, Canada, and the only way we can do overseas is if that person lives on a military base with an APO/FPO address~

Maybe someone else would be able to swap with you~

Good luck~ :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby myscrapbook » Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:03 pm

Hello Bianca

Thank you for your reply

What a shame as I looked at your site and there is some really cool stuff on there. I will actually send your link to my sister in Washington as I recon she would prob like it!! (If thats ok with you)

Also, just a little courtesy thing - when I clicked on the link under your name to look at your site it came up not found - then I realised it has a little comma at the end... once I took the comma off it worked!

Anyway, thanks for replying and have a great week!
Kylie
Independant TLC Director #417328
www.topline-creations.com/myscrapbook
"I work at home around 1 husband and 7 kids - If I can succeed so can YOU"
myscrapbook

Postby suesquier@yahoo.com » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:53 pm

Hello There,

Are you still looking for a catalog swap? I'm new to the site so I just saw your post. I do Partylite. Let's Party.

Sue Squier
SueSquier@Yahoo.com
suesquier@yahoo.com

Return to Where are you located?