[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Alabama

Alabama

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Alabama

Postby Patricia'sBiz » Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:36 pm

Hello Everyone!
I am Patricia Hollie and I live in Woodstock,AL
I am a rep for Tupperware,Kat's Coffee's,Gourmet To Go,Greeting Cakes and Kitty's Spa Delights! All of these companies are wonderful and I am loving ALL of thier products although I just joined all of them!

Patricia in AL
Patricia'sBiz

Postby tonja » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:18 pm

Hi Patricia
Great to see you around all the boards!
Hope all is going well for you - look at how many Biz we have in common, 3 out of 4 , too funny !
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

hi

Postby homemaker » Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:15 pm

Hi Patricia! Welcome to the boards! I am also a rep with The Greeting Cake Company.I am currently thinking of joining a candle company since greeting cakes gives me so many options,and makes everything so easy!
homemaker

Return to Where are you located?