[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - I am located in New Hampshire!

I am located in New Hampshire!

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

I am located in New Hampshire!

Postby deanac24 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:59 pm

I am a rep for Stuff A Friend, Discovery Toys and Greeting Cakes.

Deana Clark
http://deanc24.tripod.com
Lots of WAHM info on my site.
Deana Clark
deanac24

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:05 am

Hi Deana~

Where are you in NH? I am in Mass, not too far, we spend time in NH including last weekend w/ all that rain! I have friends in Londonderry, anywhere close?

How long have you been a rep for each of these companies? How is it going with them?

I'm a rep with a sterling silver jewelry company and loving it!

Best of luck!
Mary
:D
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby deanac24 » Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:19 pm

Hi, I am in Concord, NH. It is about an hour from Londonderry. I have been with the companies for about 6 months now. It is going ok. I just need to push harder for more sales. How is your business going?
Deana
Deana Clark
deanac24

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:24 pm

Hi Deana

Congrats on getting your businesses going. You are really new to it, it really is a great world.

My business is going great, thanks for asking. One of the reasons that I love the business I'm with is because I don't need to push for sales, I simply set up my jewelry display & take orders. It is amazing that the national average party is $750 with my business giving me a $225 profit although, many of my parties have been well above this amount (my highest so far is $2200, I'm shooting for $2500 next)

Good luck with all you do. I would love to network with you and bounce ideas off each other. Hope your business does well and if you are looking to add another, I would love to give you some information!

Have a great day!
Mary
:P
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Return to Where are you located?