[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Sensaria in NJ

Sensaria in NJ

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Sensaria in NJ

Postby LauraSensariagirl » Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:14 pm

I am a Sensaria Rep in NJ. Anyone else out there or here of the company?

Laura
If you love naturally based products and would like to host a spa party at your home, visit my website at www.sensaria.com/lauradorsibauman
LauraSensariagirl

Postby Cheryl~Alvira » Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:06 pm

Hi Laura ~ Welcome!

Sensria products are great. I just love the mango salt glow. Best of success with your business.
Cheryl~Alvira

Postby Chrys23 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:32 pm

Hi Laura,

I've just heard of Sensaria recently. I'm in NJ -- do you have any samples of product??
~~~~~~
Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
www.mysilpada.com/crystal.napoli
CrystalsSilver@aol.com
Chrys23

Hi Laura I'm in NJ (Sandra)

Postby CoolsetsMom » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:09 am

Hi Laura,

I am in Union county and I am with Cool Sets. I'v tried the sweet orange line over a year ago and really like it. Sensaria has great products.
At Cool Sets, it's all about designing the perfect fit for you!

Sandra Santiago
Cool Sets Consultant
www.coolsets.com Use ID # 124
coolsetsmom@yahoo.com
CoolsetsMom

Postby dali0909 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:53 pm

I just checked out yoru site and am goign to go back to it, it looks great! I ahve never heard of that company before. If you need things for parties then you shoudl visit the sites below. There you will get everything that you need for any party or occasion. It is the only place to get great supplies online, they are the best quaity too so they will last for a long time. So if you are throwing a party now you know where to look to save money!

Dali

dali0909

Return to Where are you located?