[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hi from California

Hi from California

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Hi from California

Postby Cheryl~Alvira » Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:20 pm

Hi ~ I'm Cheryl from So. California. I have three grown sons, 19, 21 & 23, so I have lots of free time on my hands to work my home business. :D

Look forward to being part of the group.
Cheryl~Alvira

Postby tonja » Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:02 am

I used to live in So Ca in the San Gabriel Valley area ! Miss is sometimes
Best of Luck to ya!
Tonja
Last edited by tonja on Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby LorettaA » Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:32 am

Welcom to the group. Let us know how it goes with the new launch.
~* Loretta *~
Scentsy, Independent Consultant
LorettaA

Postby Cheryl~Alvira » Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:21 am

Thanks for the welcome ladies!

California is easy to miss, I think we have the best weather. My husband would never leave...tried to talk him into it a couple of times, but he's a surfer and won't go no where else.

Right now, my main focus for Taste of Home Entertaining is getting as amy fair's and expo's booked for May, June and July, running my local ads and getting my first parties booked... :D

Best of success to you ~
Cheryl~Alvira

Return to Where are you located?