[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Entertain with Ease! in IL

Entertain with Ease! in IL

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Entertain with Ease! in IL

Postby ewedeb » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:49 pm

I'm Debbie and I'm in IL, the northern suburbs. I have 2 girls and love my biz! I also make hair bows for girls.
Debbie
ewedeb

Postby dali0909 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:00 pm

Entertain even easier withthe best party supplies! You can get them all at the links below. It does not matter what the occasion is, casual, formal, religious, holiday b day, you can get all of the supplies that you need at the bottom links. They are all there and for less than you will find them anywehre else online or offline. The next time you entertain take them ito consideration, especially for kids birthday parties!

Dali

dali0909

Postby ewedeb » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:07 pm

Entertain with Ease! is the company i'm with, so i use their rpoducts at my parties
Debbie
ewedeb

Return to Where are you located?