[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello from Maryland

Hello from Maryland

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Hello from Maryland

Postby BarbB » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:05 pm

My name is Barb and I live in Maryland with my husband, son, 3 dogs and 3 cats. I am an x-ray tech by day but hope to give that up in the not to far away future with my Mia Bella Gourmet Candle business.

Looking forward to meeting other people from Maryland.

Barb
www.CandleSuccessInfo.com
BarbB

Postby LorettaA » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:13 pm

Hi Barb,

I'm from Maryland too. Good to see you here.

Loretta
~* Loretta *~
Scentsy, Independent Consultant
LorettaA

Postby dali0909 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:46 pm

Hi Barb! Don't you just love pets? I have lots of them too and I don't kjnow whatI would do without them! Candles, I love candles, I help people get all of their party supply needs taken care of though. You can get everything that you need at the links below. Party supplies are where it is at and the sites are huge, they have something for every person and every party, the next timeyoua re having one check them out.
Thanks!

Dali

dali0909

Return to Where are you located?