[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello from Upstate NY - Silpada Designs

Hello from Upstate NY - Silpada Designs

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Hello from Upstate NY - Silpada Designs

Postby dreamsterling » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:44 pm

I live about two hours north from NYC -- Always looking to connect and talk with others about team/ business building! I am so glad I found this board :lol:
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby Cheryl~Alvira » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:15 am

Hi Paula ~ Silpada has some great jewelry...I have a couple of pieces myself. Welcome...glad you found us.
Cheryl~Alvira

Postby Slah_Crystal » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:10 am

I am way upstate. I live on the Canadian border, about 2 hours north of Syracuse. It is nice to network with others from NY. :D
Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

The Site For Home Party Plan Reps and Consultants!!
http://www.homepartyplanreps.com
Slah_Crystal

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:25 am

Hi Paula!

I'm glad you are part of this board. Good luck with your SD business! I love mine! 2006 is going to be a great year!

Looking forward to chatting with you more!
Mary
8)

PS... I Cheryl... looks like you are beginning a new venture, good luck!
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby dali0909 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:58 pm

I am so glad too! Did you throw any christmas parties or new years ones? It you did where di you get yoru decorations? You should get them online the next time you have a party, the sties below will save you tons of cash and time and everythign will get shipped to quickly and for less. There is no better place to get them offline either. Check out the sties and you will see what I am tlaking about they are huge!

Dali

dali0909

Return to Where are you located?