[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hi from Nashville, Tennessee!

Hi from Nashville, Tennessee!

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Hi from Nashville, Tennessee!

Postby rach24 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:56 pm

rach24

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:35 pm

Hi Rachel

Welcome to the board & good luck with your Arbonne business! I've heard that the products are great!

Best of luck
Mary :D
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby bianca5454 » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:41 pm

Hi Rachel~
Welcome to the board and congrats on your new home biz!

I live in Ohio with my two girls and hubby of 20 years. I started my home biz with Watkins Products almost 2 years ago and love every bit of it! Have you heard of Watkins?

I do look forward to chatting with you more~ :P
Bianca Stone
Watkins Associate
Order online at www.watkinsonline.com/home, enter ID# 358211

Visit my blog: http://funfood4u.blogspot.com/

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams~Elenor Roosevelt~
bianca5454

Postby DazzlePremier » Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:35 pm

Hi Rachel!
I'm in Hendersonville! Welcome to the board!
Sheryl

Premier Designs Jewelry
Enriching Lives and Serving Other since 1985

Premier Designs 2006 Verse of the Year
"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when dreams come true, there is life and joy."---Proverbs 13:12
DazzlePremier

Return to Where are you located?