[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Connecting with Local Moms

Connecting with Local Moms

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Connecting with Local Moms

Postby whitelily » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:33 pm

I just wanted to share this amazing resource I found - http://www.themommiesnetwork.org - a non profit org.

I teamed up with them to start a FREE website for moms to connect for friendship and support in my local area. They are starting pages all across the country, so check to see if your city has a site...if not, you could always work with them to start one.

I know when my daughter was first born I was struggling to find other moms to meet - my friends didn't have kids yet, and I was craving someone to talk to that had been there, done that! My area didn't have much going on - so through my local site I have met some great people, and found some kids the same age as my daughter. It's been awesome!

Just wanted to share a wonderful resource w/all the other moms
Rebecca
whitelily

Postby jewelrylady98 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:39 pm

Thanks for sharing. I will check it out!
~Shay
"If you can wear jewelry, YOU can sell jewelry!"
http://www.ryze.com/go/ShayDLady

Do you KNOW what is in your household products?
http://www.themomteam.com/smw98
jewelrylady98

Return to Where are you located?