[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Traveling Vineyard- MA Consultant!

Traveling Vineyard- MA Consultant!

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Traveling Vineyard- MA Consultant!

Postby Linda Walsh » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:41 pm

Hi everyone!! My name is Linda Walsh. I live on Cape Cod.
I do in home wine tastings for The Traveling Vineyard.
If you're interested in finding out more about making extra money by drinking wine :wink: and meeting new people - feel free to check out my website: http://www.winetastingsrus.com

I think it's fun to read about all the party plans and the consultants and the states they live in!!!
I'd love to hear from some other MA party plan hostesses :D
Cheers!
Linda
Linda Walsh/Team Leader
The Traveling Vineyard
~Drink Wine & Make Money~
linwalsh50@comcast.net
www.winetastingsrus.com
Linda Walsh

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:55 pm

Hi Linda!

Hope all is well with you. I am in MA also (just south of Worcester). Hope things are going well for your business! I've heard a lot about The Traveling Vinyard!

Don't you just love direct sales? I do! I work with a company that sells Sterling Silver Jewerly - love it!

Hopefully will see you around the board some more!
Mary
:lol:
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby gemini1966 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:19 pm

Hi Mary & Linda, I am in Central Mass- Linda I think I've met you before or at least seen you at the Bolton Fair....
I am with a fabulous Body & Hair care company!
Enjoyed last weeks weather and look forward to many more warmer days!
Diane C
"Pamper your body and nourish your soul with inspired-by-nature products from a company with values"
gemini1966

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:03 am

Hi Diane

Nice to meet you. I really did love the weather last week but this is New England and it is cold and rainy today!

Would love to keep in touch if any of us hear of any vendor fairs or such in MA!

Have a great day
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby mackeymom » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:03 pm

Hi Linda!

I am on Cape Cod as well!
I know some wine lovers.....
Do you know any candle/decor lovers?

What do you think about a party swap?
:wink:
I'm the only rep on the Cape for my Co.
How about you?

I also teach in the D-Y system. I bet we know some of the same folks!

Have a great day! :D
Erinn
www.northernlightsathome.com/mackey
mackey.m@comcast.net
mackeymom

Postby Linda Walsh » Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:57 pm

Hi Erinn- E-mail me- I'd love to talk about a party swap!!
I use to live in Yarmouthport for awhile. And you're right- we prob.
do know some of the same people! Everybody knows everbody on the Cape :lol:
Cheers!
Linda
Linda Walsh/Team Leader
The Traveling Vineyard
~Drink Wine & Make Money~
linwalsh50@comcast.net
www.winetastingsrus.com
Linda Walsh

Return to Where are you located?