[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Lia Sophia Jewelry - Massachusetts

Lia Sophia Jewelry - Massachusetts

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Lia Sophia Jewelry - Massachusetts

Postby eunderwood » Thu May 11, 2006 11:13 am

The Hostess Program for Lia Sophia is great, here's a few things you will receive, 20% or 40% of the show sales in FREE jewelry, 4 items at the Hostess Bonus price of $15/each (unless otherwise noted) and 2 additional items at 1/2 price :o) Lia Sophia also has a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee on all jewelry!

Please contact me if you would like to host a Lia Sophia Party, our products can be viewed at http://www.liasophia.com/eunderwood

Thanks and I look forward to working with you!

Erin
eunderwood

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Fri May 12, 2006 12:25 pm

Hi Erin

Just wanted to say hello. I'm in MA too... where are you? I sell Sterling Silver jewelry and love it. Hope your business is going well!

Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby eunderwood » Sat May 13, 2006 12:07 pm

Hi Mary,

I'm near Worcester, MA - how about you?

I am loving the Lia Sophia jewelry - I just started about a month ago, had my first cancellation this week - not so happy about it but I guess I should expect that to happen sometimes!

I hope you're doing well - nice to "meet you" :o)

Erin
eunderwood

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon May 15, 2006 1:00 pm

Hi again Erin

I guess we must be pretty close to each other. I'm in Whitinsville (just south of Worcester, down 146).

Sorry to hear about your 1st cancellation but yes, these things do happen, just try to get a new date on the books with her as soon as possible.

Good luck with your business!

Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Return to Where are you located?