[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Northern California, I am a Tatouage Designs Consultant

Northern California, I am a Tatouage Designs Consultant

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Northern California, I am a Tatouage Designs Consultant

Postby whittibo » Tue May 30, 2006 11:30 pm

Hello everyone, I just signed up and am making my rounds and introducing myself.

I am in Northern California, half way between Sacramento and Tahoe and a little to the south, but trying to sell and move to Tennessee!

I currently sell Tatouage and WallWords, but Tatouage is my main focus. It's been a very frustrating company to work for, and I can't wait to hear about others experiences to compare with my own.

I come from another forum and hope I can invite some other consultants over here with me as a few of us have been very discouraged and need some motivation and I think we will be able to find that here!
Visit my Tatouage Consultant Site
www.MyTatouage.com
Save 15% if you order through me!
For custom quotes, visit www.MyWallWords.com

Something far greater than I can imagine is on its way.
Bonnie~
whittibo

Return to Where are you located?