[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Usborne Books in IL

Usborne Books in IL

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Usborne Books in IL

Postby lovekidsbooks » Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:37 pm

:D Hello from Illinois!

I am Donna Lorch, mom to 2 adopted angels, now ages 8 1/2 and 6 and a Supervisor with Usborne Books...the books kids love to read! My girls have grown up with these awesome books for the past 5 years and we love them all!

I am in the northern suburbs of Chicago (Schaumburg area) and love to share our awesome books with others. As a former teacher, I also share great educational tips for helping your children LOVE reading and books!

I do home parties in IL and catalog shows, E-shows on-line all across the US AND am looking for consultants nationwide to join my team of Usborne Achievers.

I look forward to being a part of this group.

Donna :lol:
Happy day!
Donna Lorch
Eduational Consultant/Supervisor
Usborne Books at Home
Consultants wanted...join my team today!
www.UsborneBooksInfo.com
lovekidsbooks

Return to Where are you located?