[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - UndercoverWear in PA (and all over)

UndercoverWear in PA (and all over)

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

UndercoverWear in PA (and all over)

Postby melanieUCW » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:26 am

Hi!

I'm an agent with UndercoverWear, the original and leading adult home party plan in the industry!

Even though I'm in Pennsylvania right now, I'm an Army wife, so we move quite a bit. I might just be in YOUR area next... LOL! And I have a FABULOUS team of ladies all over the country, so contact me if you are looking for an UndercoverWear agent and I'll see what I can do for you!!

Take care, and remember: If anything is worth doing, it's worth having fun while you're doing it! :D
Melanie Leaseburg
Independent UndercoverWear CIA
MelanieUCW@gmail.com
http://www.undercoverwear.com/agentshop ... ent=205586

Come see what all the <b>"BUZZ"</b> is about!!
melanieUCW

Postby tonja » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:57 am

Hi Melanie
Be sure to post in the introduce yourself section, so that others can learn about you and welcome you to the forum. We are always glad to have new members join our growing group
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Thanks!

Postby melanieUCW » Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:20 pm

Hi!

I will do that right now! I'm fairly new to online advertising and networking, so thanks!!! :)
Melanie Leaseburg
Independent UndercoverWear CIA
MelanieUCW@gmail.com
http://www.undercoverwear.com/agentshop ... ent=205586

Come see what all the <b>"BUZZ"</b> is about!!
melanieUCW

Return to Where are you located?