[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Austin Texas- Consultant with Marlo Quinn

Austin Texas- Consultant with Marlo Quinn

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Austin Texas- Consultant with Marlo Quinn

Postby mishellbell » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:27 pm

Marlo Quinn is a new Direct Sales company selling 100% Natural Soy Candles along with Natural Bath & Body Products. I will be selling through home parties, and online through my website. Also hoping to get a few Online parties started as well. lol Launch is set for July.
Good luck to everyone!
mishellbell

Postby poncesand » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:53 pm

Hello, I'm from Round Rock. How are you? Are you attending any booths around Austin?

Sandy
poncesand

Hi

Postby mishellbell » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:29 pm

Hi, Im doing great thank you, how are you?
So far I have not done any booths in Austin yet, how about yourself?

Hope you have a great holiday season.
mishellbell

Hello

Postby poncesand » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:26 pm

I have two booths next weekend, one at Avery Ranch off Palmer and the other in Cedar Park. I like to meet others locally so we can keep each other in the loop of booths/events. :D

Sandy
poncesand

Hi

Postby mishellbell » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:41 pm

I agree, I am pretty new to booths but i would like to get more into that. I am trying to keep my eye open for opportunities but I am not sure where to look. Any ideas where the best places to look for those opportunities are? any info you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Any way hope you have a great weekend. Thanks
mishellbell

Add me to the loop!

Postby melanieUCW » Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:30 pm

Hi ladies!!

I'm moving to Fort Hood area in about 3 weeks, so keep me in the loop! I'm anxious to get my business name out there and start getting parties booked!

Let me know what there is upcoming in December/January!

Thanks!
Melanie Leaseburg
Melanie Leaseburg
Independent UndercoverWear CIA
MelanieUCW@gmail.com
http://www.undercoverwear.com/agentshop ... ent=205586

Come see what all the <b>"BUZZ"</b> is about!!
melanieUCW

booths

Postby poncesand » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:12 pm

Well ladies lets keep each other in the loop. I'll let you all know when I hear something :D .

Sandy
poncesand

This Sunday!!

Postby poncesand » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:38 pm

Ladies, she is taking vendors till the day off the event (this Sunday), only $20 for the booth!!! Hope to see you there!!

Avery Ranch Holiday Bazaar in the Park
Sunday, November 12th from 12-6pm
Avery Ranch Amenity Center, Pool Parking Lot & Amphitheater

Get your holiday shopping done while supporting neighbors and local businesses!

Holiday Crafts, Décor & Gifts, Mary Kay cosmetics, Southern Living at Home,
Hand-Knit Scarves, Baby bibs and clothes, Libby &Lula Jewelry, Holiday Wreaths, Photography Packages, Custom & Handmade Handbags, Silpada Designs,
Taste of Home Entertainment, KASO candles, Arbonne Skin Care,
The Body Shop at Home, Edibles from Keep Austin Sweet, ANR Jewelry,
Holiday cards from SMB Photography and Stylevites, Ariel Art Galleries,
Lia Sophia Jewelry, Pampered Chef, Custom Wallhangings, Kim's Creative Cookies,
Organizational Services, Milkshades nursing covers, Monavie Juices with Acai berry, Homemade Gourmet, And Much More!

* If you would like to be a part of our exciting vendor list and showcase your own
products or services please contact Jenny at 789-8970 or jennyncampbell@yahoo.com*
poncesand

Aother one!!

Postby poncesand » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:40 pm

I just got this today...

Hello everyone,
Here is another unique show. It is Nov.17th - 19th at Ventana Del Soul
in South Austin off of Oltorf. They are doing a fundraiser for their
non-profit and will have booths available for $50 a day. The tournment
will wrap up on the 19th and they are attracting high school and college
kids to the event to play video game racing with teams. If you want
info on this event, contact Yifat Cohen at 576-5536 or email her at
ylc@myubi-phone.com. Thank you, Tonya Hofmann with Your Local City