[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Arbonne consultants in Canada???

Arbonne consultants in Canada???

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Arbonne consultants in Canada???

Postby Mom of 2 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:18 pm

Hi!

I've noticed a lot of posts from residents of Canada, but it doesn't seem like anyone is affiliated with Arbonne.

If anyone knows of someone who is looking for a great opportunity I would love to introduce you to Arbonne. It is taking off fast in Canada and it would be a great time for you to get on board.

Please feel free to check out my website. I am available to do opportunity calls with you if you'd like more info!

Look forward to talking to you soon!

Laurie :D
Laurie Rosenquist
District Manager
www.madeintheusa.myarbonne.com
Swiss skin care for baby, acne line, anti-aging for men and women, aromatherapy, weight loss and nutrition! Pure, safe, and beneficial products for everyone!
Mom of 2

Postby passion4more » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:11 pm

I am in Ohio and with Arbonne. Had some people interested from Canada but no one signed yet. I know Canada is growing fast..
Talk to you soon
Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Hi there in Ohio!

Postby Mom of 2 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:44 pm

How long have you been doing Arbonne?

Do you prefer home presentations or the results approach? I am fairly new just finished my full second month. My entire team is new so I'm learning a lot on my own.

What do you do to encourage women to host home parties?

I'll take any advice you can give me.:wink:
Laurie
Laurie Rosenquist
District Manager
www.madeintheusa.myarbonne.com
Swiss skin care for baby, acne line, anti-aging for men and women, aromatherapy, weight loss and nutrition! Pure, safe, and beneficial products for everyone!
Mom of 2

Postby passion4more » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:27 pm

Well I have been sort of helping my mom for 16 yrs.. But I became a consultant a year and 1/2 ago. I love it. I use to do home presentations but have fallen in love with the ReSults. I will do some home groups.. I prefer small groups of like no more then 5. That is if the person ask to do one though.
Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Return to Where are you located?