[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - New Passion Party Consultant in OHIO

New Passion Party Consultant in OHIO

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

New Passion Party Consultant in OHIO

Postby snhtg » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:41 pm

:D :D Hi I am fairly new to the biz and I am looking to get together with someone close to me to see what works for our biz! I would like someone to possilbely team up with on some joint effeorts to increase both of our businesses! If any one is looking to join Passion Parties Please contact me at snhtg@yahoo.com
:oops: :D Shelly
Come and visit me at www.mypassonfire.com or post a comment at http://mypassionfire.blogspot.com
I would love to sign anyone who wants to join my team! I would also love to introduce you to some fabulous prodcuts and teach you how to get FREE stuff!!!
snhtg

Postby passion4more » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:25 pm

Hey welcome. I am in Ohio too, up near Cleveland in Chagrin Falls. I do Arbonne. Talk to you soon.
Kim
Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Postby yministry101 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:07 am

Noah's Ark Workshop here in Ohio. Welcome to the boards!
Amber Joy Imhoff CM#1132
NOAH’S ARK WORKSHOP
Traveling “Make-Your-Own-Stuffed-Animal”
Ask about our NEW Bella Bee Glamour Girl Character Building Workshops!
Great for Birthday Parties, Camps, Girl Scouts,& more…
Visit us on the web to book your workshop today:
http://www.noahsarkworkshop.com/amberimhoff1132
yministry101

Return to Where are you located?