[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - New to Dutchess County, NY

New to Dutchess County, NY

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

New to Dutchess County, NY

Postby taralea » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:43 pm

Hello everyone. I recently moved to Dutchess County, NY and I had an idea I wanted to throw out there. I sell jewelry for a direct sales company and I'm trying to drum up buisness in this new area and I was wondering if there are any other women in this area that are intrested in teaming up and doing a joint party. Ofcourse it would have to be a different line of retail. I was thinking maybe someone who sells intimate apparel or candles.

If anyone is intrested please e-mail me back. I would love to hear from you. :)
Tara

ebuz1@optonline.net

Every girl needs a little bling!!!!
taralea

Postby Slah_Crystal » Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:08 pm

Hello and Welcome to The Boards! :D
I am in St. Lawrence County about 2 hours north of Syracuse. Is Dutchess County in Long Island?
Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

The Site For Home Party Plan Reps and Consultants!!
http://www.homepartyplanreps.com
Slah_Crystal

Postby taralea » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:53 am

Hi,
Dutchess County isn't near Long Island. It is about 45 minutes north of Westchester County. Some of the towns in Dutchess are Fishkill, Wappinger Falls and Hopewell. I think we are probably about 3 or 4 hours from eachother. I was so excited when I saw your reply but we might be to far away. I really love what I sell and I hope I can keep it going. What do you sell?
Tara

ebuz1@optonline.net

taralea

Postby Slah_Crystal » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:20 am

I sell exclusive home decor and accessories.
The fall is coming up and with that bring craft fairs and lots of leads! :D
Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

Slah_Crystal

Postby taralea » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:50 pm

Hi,
Thanks for the tip. I don't keep an invetory so I found craft fairs not to successful. My jewelry is catalog orders.
Tara

ebuz1@optonline.net

taralea

Postby Slah_Crystal » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:09 pm

I don't keep inventory either. I use the craft fair to show the items, catalogs, raffle and get leads of those who are interested to have a party or learn more. :D
Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

Slah_Crystal

Postby taralea » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:17 pm

It hasn't deterred people that they have to order right away? Can you let me know how to find out what craft fairs are in this area?
Thank you for all your help
L,
Tara
Tara

ebuz1@optonline.net

taralea

Postby redneckgem » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:46 pm

just wondering what jewelry you are selling?
thanx
redneckgem

Postby taralea » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:37 pm

I sell Latasia jewelry. I really love it but I can't seem to get things rolling up here.
Tara

ebuz1@optonline.net

taralea

Postby Slah_Crystal » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:09 am

Not at all. I usually do some kind of raffle or two to get the leads.
Crystal LaLone-Krepel

Independent Consultant

Slah_Crystal

Return to Where are you located?