[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello from Lethbridge Alberta Canada!

Hello from Lethbridge Alberta Canada!

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Hello from Lethbridge Alberta Canada!

Postby Kaleen » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:28 pm

Hi there! I'm a demonstrator with Gold Canyon Candle Co. I think I've seen a few other Canadians here too! This seems to be a great resource for getting some great ideas. Looking forward to getting to know all of you a bit better. -Kaleen
Kaleen

Hi Kaleen

Postby debysousa » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:09 pm

Are you still with the candles?
I bought some of them from a person that is not selling it anymore, now it's time to buy more and I'm looking for some to sell it to me :wink:
So, please, let me know!

Thanks
Debora
Wellness Coach / Business Development
www.getmoreoutoflife.ca

"For things to change, you have to change"
debysousa

Postby albertamom » Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:41 pm

I sell Gold Canyon if she isn't. I will PM you my site :)
Mom to two!
albertamom

Postby Darlene » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:07 am

HI Kaleen
] am in Ontario and am with Watkins.
~Darlene~
Independent Watkins Associate
http://www.watkinsonline.com/ddemell
~Make Watkins Your #1 Choice~
Darlene

Return to Where are you located?