[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Mia Bella Soy Candles in Massachusetts!!

Mia Bella Soy Candles in Massachusetts!!

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Mia Bella Soy Candles in Massachusetts!!

Postby jarsoflight » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:25 pm

Hello everyone - my name is Lisa and I am a distributor for Mia Bella Soy Candles and I would love the chance to let people know more about this business! Register to win a free 16oz jar candle and bar of cleansing soy soap on my website. Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Lisa Estabrooks
Independent Mia Bella Distributor
www.jarsoflight.scent-team.com
jarsoflight

Mia Bella

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:13 pm

Hi Lisa

Nice to meet you! I'm also in MA and tried Mia Bella for the first time recently - love the one I have!

Where in MA are you?

Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby jarsoflight » Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:21 pm

Hi Mary - nice to hear from you - I am in Rockland, MA and have been been with Mia Bella since April - I love the company and I love the products!
What scent do you have currently? Did you get your candle at a home party?
Great to hear from you!
Lisa Estabrooks
jarsoflight

Mia Bella

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:34 am

I'm not sure the name of the scent - apple pie? Anyways, I love it. I bought it at a Fair with some votives. Love that the jar hasn't turned black!

Best wishes with your business! :lol:
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby jarsoflight » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:43 am

Yes, Hot Apple Pie - always a good choice for this time of year!
Where are you located in MA???
Lisa Estabrooks
jarsoflight

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:16 am

I am in south central MA (if that is possible in this little state!) in Whitinsville - just south of Worcester.

We are looking forward to the incredible color of the changing leaves here. We have quite a few changed but not all - heading to NH this weekend, should be beautiful!

Have an excellent weekend
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby jarsoflight » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:39 am

I am familiar with that town - I am heading to Maine this weekend myself -looking forward to a nice fire outside!!
Nice to meet you and I wish you much success in your business
Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you!
Lisa
Lisa Estabrooks
jarsoflight

Return to Where are you located?