[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Who does "The Body Shop"???? I have a couple of q

Who does "The Body Shop"???? I have a couple of q

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Who does "The Body Shop"???? I have a couple of q

Postby bono » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:29 am

I just held a body shop party and was curious as to ship costs? Shipping charges were $4.40 (which seems like an odd rate?).

Also - when I got the products, everything was NOT organized. I got a large box with multiple products and a printed sheet of what everyone ordered. I HAD TO SORT IT ALL MYSELF?????

Is this typical - I do not think that I will ever do a show again for the amount of work I had to do to sort the products out......what a fiesco :cry:

just curious

Karen
Karen -
bono

Postby getsilver » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:22 pm

Hi Karen:

I've had several Body Shop parties.

My rep told me that it would come that way unless I had the order shipped to her, then she would organize everything for me. So I always had the order ship to her so that I wouldn't have to go through everything.

Your rep should have warned you about that and offered to handle it for you.
Cathy
Hermosa Sterling
Independent Sales Representative
www.hermosasterling.com

www.freewebs.com/getsilver
getsilver

Return to Where are you located?