[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Agua Dulce Wine Adventures Consultant in Colorado

Agua Dulce Wine Adventures Consultant in Colorado

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Agua Dulce Wine Adventures Consultant in Colorado

Postby COLori » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:41 am

I'm located in Boulder County, Colorado, and I'm fairly new to the party business. I'd like to network with others and get ideas about how to grow my business. Any help you could provide would be most appreciated!
Lori Karl
Independent Wine Consultant
Agua Dulce Wine Adventures
lorikpk@comcast.net
www.adwineadventures.com/lk1773
COLori

I used to live in Colorado

Postby Sterling Girl » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:37 pm

Hi Lori,
I grew up in southern Colorado. I miss it since I am in Nevada now. Best of luck with your business.
Indulge in .925
Rhonda Tracy
Morgan Dane Designs
National Director of Marketing
www.morgandanedesigns.com/rtracy
Sterling Girl

Southern CO

Postby COLori » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:57 pm

Hi Rhonda -

I grew up in southern CO also - in Pueblo. Where did you grow up? Best of luck with your business also.

Lori
Lori Karl
Independent Wine Consultant
Agua Dulce Wine Adventures
lorikpk@comcast.net
www.adwineadventures.com/lk1773
COLori

Cortez

Postby Sterling Girl » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:07 pm

My family lived in Cortez most of the time. We moved to Kansas and Missouri for a while, them back to Cortez. I left there in '87 and moved to Arvada to live with my sister while I finished high school. Then I moved to California and now Nevada. I guess I am a bit of a nomad.
Indulge in .925
Rhonda Tracy
Morgan Dane Designs
National Director of Marketing
www.morgandanedesigns.com/rtracy
Sterling Girl

Return to Where are you located?