[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Vermont ANYONE!

Vermont ANYONE!

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Vermont ANYONE!

Postby heidismiles » Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:55 am

Hello eveyone! I can't tell you how excited I am that I found this site. I have looked and looked for a site that can help me out in my adventure, finally this seems like the best one!

My name is Heidi, I live in St. Albans Vermont. I am just starting my venture in Tastefully Simple. I have to say if you were to ask me a few weeks ago if I would ever think about becoming a consultant for anything, I would of said NO loud and CLEAR.

However, a couple weeks back I went to my first ever Tastefully Simple party and I LOVE IT! I loved the party, I loved the food and I loved the concept all together!!! I was so excited about the company that I booked a party that I would be hosting. Then a few days went by and I was looking into the company more and I found the incentives to be wonderful for new consultants.
SO...I am proud to say that tonight is going to be my blast off party and I am now a NEW CONSULTANT for tastefully simple!

With that being said, anyone that would love to have some YUMMY wonderful, easy to prepair ( hence the Simple part) food shipped right to your front door, please don't hesitate to contact me! Or if you are in Vermont and you would like to see what its all about, you can contact me about that too.

I don't have a website up yet, because I have to do my blast off party first however, I will keep anyone posted if they are interested in ordering from there.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!

I love this site!
Blessings,
Heidi
heidismiles

Hello

Postby vegasglitz » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:17 pm

Hello Heide ~

Congrats on your new TS business and welcome to the HPPN board, glad you found it.

I've been a customer with TS for years and love their products too! We use all their spices and the almond and beer bread is sooo yummy.

Good luck with your new business!

Have a picture perfect day!

Debbie
Debbie Zack
Independent Candle Consultant
www.mygc.com/debbiezack

The World's Finest Candles in Wick & Wickless
Best of BOTH WORLDS!!
vegasglitz

if you need any products

Postby heidismiles » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:21 pm

Hello...thanks for the welcome, if you need any products then please let me know!

Thanks again,
Heidi
Blessings,
Heidi
heidismiles

Postby tami1674 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:32 pm

I lived in Vermont for 18 years (Barnet near St Johnsbury).
Moved to Florida (and love it here)!
Good Luck on TS!!!
Have A Gourmet Day!
Tami
www.twosistersgourmet.net/web/tradke
tami1674

Return to Where are you located?