[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello again any Pa Reps out there doing any Vendor Shows??

Hello again any Pa Reps out there doing any Vendor Shows??

Let us know where you are located! Please list the state or country in the subject title so that it will be easier for all of us to find reps in the areas we are looking for.

Hello again any Pa Reps out there doing any Vendor Shows??

Postby jenneiferj » Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:55 pm

:D
Hello Any PA reps doing any Vendor Shows to get their Business going for the New Year? I sell Inspiranza Designs Stering SIlver Jewelry..I was one of the first Reps in Pa and now we are up to 4 in Pa the rest are all out west...Its going to be a Great New Business and I want to share this with others.

Thanks
Jenneifer Jones
www.inspiranzadesigns.com/jenneiferjones
jenneiferj

Postby ravish30 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:53 pm

Hi,

I am in PA but I am not doing any vendor shows until April.
ravish30

Postby jenneiferj » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:30 pm

where at in PA are you from and what show? I am looking to get my name out there and any ideas would be great!!!

Thanks and Have a good Day
Jenneifer
jenneiferj

Postby Audrey » Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:29 am

I've never done vendor shows. I would like to though.
Audrey

Postby workathomemommy1080 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:56 am

I'm in Eastern PA Suburbs. I did a bunch of craft shows/bazaars last spring but found that most of the time I spent more money for the table than I did selling products or I'd break even at best. I was selling Mineral Girlz makeup and some baby products I'd made.

Now I'm just kind of in limbo. I don't know anyone willing to have a party for me so I can't really get a good roll going for parties.

Fortunately the mineral makeup is not my only source of income.
Cheryl
Work at Home Center- new wah jobs posted weekly
http://wahcenter.blogspot.com/

Sample Gal - Free sign-up until 4/15/08
http://www.samplegal.com/members/wildrose/index.html

Mineral Girlz - Only $25 to sign-up
http://www.mineralgirlz.com/members/wildrose/index.html
workathomemommy1080

hello

Postby jenneiferj » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:27 am

Where in Eastern PA do you Live? I would like to do a Vendor Show with all Party Plans...I know craft shows are not very profitable or good for any leads, but I have heard that doing Vendor Shows are ok..

Talk to you soon
Jenneifer Jones
www.inspiranzadesigns.com/jenneiferjones
jenneiferj

Postby workathomemommy1080 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:57 pm

Cheryl

workathomemommy1080

Postby RMiller005 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:02 am

How do you find out about finding vendor shows?

How well has this worked for you?
I sell Watkins and would like to try this.

Rose
Sensaria.
Ind. Consultant - 15469
http://www.sensaria.com/rosemiller
RMiller005

Postby silverspangled » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:10 am

I live in Eastern Pa also. Near Allentown.

I have done vendor shows and wedding shows. The last wedding show i did was great! I got 4 bookings and had 3 individual sales!

I sell Silpada Designs jewelry.

If you're still interested in getting a show together, I'll be willing to help!

Sue
silverspangled

Postby workathomemommy1080 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:23 am

Cheryl

workathomemommy1080

hmmm

Postby DianaLe » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:11 pm

i'm not in PA but I know a few other consultants in PA that do some of the events. I like the jewelry designs you have, you should check out some of ours and opportunities too.

web and blog in sig :)
good luck!
DianaLe

Postby phsherri » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:36 pm

I don't know of any right now but alot of time some one from the group orgainzing it will contact you if they know you do these kinds of things.

I am in Meyersdale, PA which is south of Johnstown. If enough of us are close we could put together are own vendors fair. Years ago there was a group of us who all invited our customers and put an ad in the paper. This way we could share our customers and get our names out there to more people.

Sherri
Princess House has its New 2009 Catalog.
For a copy of the Princess House Catalog and information about the Great Specials,
please visit my website at http://www.phsherri.com
phsherri

Postby silverspangled » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:07 pm

Wow! Meyersdale is like a 3-4 hour drive from Allentown...but I'd love to try to put something together for anyone in the Lehigh Valley area.

I already know reps in a few other companies, but I don't know them all. The more the merrier! :)
Sue
.925 Sterling Silver
silver_spangled@inbox.com
silverspangled

Return to Where are you located?