[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Treasure Chest Clearance sale.

Treasure Chest Clearance sale.

Do you know of a Direct Sales Event such as an Expo or Fair? These can be online or offline events. Post them here for all of us to see. When possible, please post the location of the event in the title of your message. No other advertising is allowed in this topic, thank you!

Treasure Chest Clearance sale.

Postby RMiller005 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:06 pm

Oh My Gosh...

I'm almost at my goal...

Thank-you to those that have ordered....

I am $95.00 Away from My Goal.

As some of you know I am hosting a show.

Check out the Treasure Chest Clearance sale. Their are some really Great items at really steep prices!

If you click on the link below it will take you to the Party site.

IMPORTANT

If you are paying by Credit card You will receive your orders direct to you and it will ship to you much quicker. Don't worry Home and Garden Party Is a very secure site!

Here is the Link!

http://www.homeandgardenparty.com/party/rosemiller0609

I Thank-you so much for your support!

Love to all and God Bless

Rose

**Have a Wonderful Day**
RMiller005

I would Like to Invite You to a Party on JUNE 8th

Postby phsherri » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:47 pm

I would Like to Invite You to a Party on JUNE 8th

This will be on a Sunday from 3pm - 9pm

Sign UP ONLY. You will be able to come in and Present for 15 Minutes. Chatrooms http://expo-connector.com/chat.htm

If you like you can add a Table for $7.95 for a Month with 24/7 live exposure in Our Shopping Portal You can add more month if you like.

The only Catch is you an join the Hall Groups on Our Shopping Portal BUT there is only 1 REP per company allowed. This is a good way to TEST drive our community before you join. If you do not renew ads or JOIN as a Member your listing expires at the end of the time period you joined for.

You can Join this party only without one of These pages.
If you Sign up for a Table Page you will get Invited to take part in other events.

Expo Connector Markets http://www.expo-connector.com/market/

We want to EXPOse Your Business.

Sherri

Princess House has its
New Spring/Summer 2008 Catalogs
Click here to see Princess House Catalogs
For more information about the Great Specials
please visit my website at http://www.phsherri.com
Sherri K. Trowbridge
"Dream Bridal Expo" Online
http://www.phsherri.com/dreambridalexpo.html
Princess House has its New 2009 Catalog.
For a copy of the Princess House Catalog and information about the Great Specials,
please visit my website at http://www.phsherri.com
phsherri

Return to Direct Sales Events