Reps in MA,RI & CT

Do you know of a Direct Sales Event such as an Expo or Fair? These can be online or offline events. Post them here for all of us to see. When possible, please post the location of the event in the title of your message. No other advertising is allowed in this topic, thank you!

Reps in MA,RI & CT

Postby Dorie0371 » Tue May 04, 2010 8:48 am

Hi Everyone

My name is Dorie Furtado and I’m looking for home party reps in the MA, RI, CT area who would like to take part in a vendor fair specifically designed just for you.
THE HOME PARTY SHOW will take place in North Attleboro MA on Sunday May 23 but this is just the first of many to come.
The idea is to create a venue where home party reps can showcase and sell their latest products, get bookings, do some recruiting and grow their business in a high energy, party atmosphere and then recreate it again and again to provide a consistent and profitable venue for local home party reps.
To make this a truly unique experience for our customers, vendors will be encouraged to think outside the box (the craft fair box that is) by offering promotions, discounts, raffles, booking and recruiting incentives as well as adding elements of fun to their displays like games, festive décor and their own enthusiasm. Vendors will also be asked to take part in a network advertising campaign for each show to maximize targeted traffic.
If you would like more information please visit my website at http://www.thehomepartyshow.com
See you at the show!!!
Dorie0371

Return to Direct Sales Events