[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Searching For Reps in KS

Searching For Reps in KS

Do you know of a Direct Sales Event such as an Expo or Fair? These can be online or offline events. Post them here for all of us to see. When possible, please post the location of the event in the title of your message. No other advertising is allowed in this topic, thank you!

Searching For Reps in KS

Postby sparkle » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:57 am

Hello,

I am looking for a Rep or Reps in KS that would like to join me in planning events in the KS area to give all of us a chance to show,sell, and recruit for our companies.

I have a few ideas for events starting in January. Please let me know if you are interested in helping out.

Thanks,

Margo :)
sparkle

Postby jewelrylady98 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:16 pm

Hi Margo,
Nice to meet you. We lived in Lawrence for over 10 years, but moved to the country this spring. We have 30 acres out by Pomona Lake.
I would love to network with you. I have been away from this board for a while and I just saw your post today.
Please email me with details: jewelrylady@sprynet.com
Happy Holidays!
~Shay
"If you can wear jewelry, YOU can sell jewelry!"
http://www.ryze.com/go/ShayDLady

Do you KNOW what is in your household products?
http://www.themomteam.com/smw98
jewelrylady98

Postby jlange » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:41 am

Hi - I am in the KC/Lawrence area - and would be willing to network!

Let me know!

eta - here's my email: jenlange@kc.rr.com
Jen

Shop Discovery Toys!
www.discoverytoyslink.com/jenlange
jlange

Return to Direct Sales Events