January Special & Valentines Day Special

This is a general forum for all Bath & Body, Cosmetics, and Skin Care Company Reps or those with questions on a Bath & Body, Cosmetics, or Skin Care Company. No advertising please!

January Special & Valentines Day Special

Postby Bunny7159 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:43 am

Just wanted to share two specials that I currently have for Country Bunny Bath & Body. In January Hostesses that have Spa Parties/outside orders/catalog orders will receive Double your Hostess Dollars after $300 in sales. Earn your FREE products!

My Valentine's Day Special is perfect for yourself after the holidays or as a gift for someone special. Products included in this special are Whisphers of Lavender Massage Gel, Chocolate Mint Massage Bar, 2 Shea Butter Bath Bombs and 3 Lavender & Euccalyptus Shower Gel Packets all for $28.50. You can order through me or at cbunny.com/Rep 7159. If you have any questions please email me. Have a great V-Day!
Bunny7159

Postby Rep7353 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:30 pm

Hey fellow bunny!!!
I love that Country Bunny is doing monthly customer specials and hostess specials! 8)
Did you hear they are discontinuing Floral Fresh Melon and Vanilla Cream?!?
I can not wait to see what they come out with in our new spring catalog---just 7 more weeks to wait..tick tock...tick tock :lol:
Rep7353

Return to Bath & Body, Cosmetics, and Skin Care Companies