[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Looking to start Direct Sell Spa Business

Looking to start Direct Sell Spa Business

This is a general forum for all Bath & Body, Cosmetics, and Skin Care Company Reps or those with questions on a Bath & Body, Cosmetics, or Skin Care Company. No advertising please!

Looking to start Direct Sell Spa Business

Postby AlyMayaMom » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:48 am

Hi - I'm a homemaker in IL (near the IA border) and I'm looking to start a direct-sell spa product line in my area. I've researched approximately 5 companies and would like personal testimonials from consultants that currently sell spa product lines (no make-up lines, please). If you have some information (positive or negative) you would like to share with me, please respond here and I will forward you my email address.

Thanks a bunch!
Sonya Z from IL
AlyMayaMom

Postby passion4more » Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:42 pm

Come check us out!!! www.passion4more.myarbonne.com
passion4more

Postby tonja » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:56 pm

tonja
Site Moderator

Postby KristinOhio » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:16 pm

Hi Sonya,

If you haven't checked into Spa Destinations yet, I would highly recommend our company. We exclusively sell spa products that are comparable or better than products used in a day spa.

You can start your business for free and there is no pressure for monthly quotas. Your business is what you make it.

Please check out our Right Start program. We don't hide anything and want you to feel completely comfortable with our company.

Let me know if you have any questions. Hope you enjoy the spa business as much as I do!!
Creating the In-Home Spa Experience.
www.spadestinations.com/kristincargill

I know God won't give me anything I can't handle, I just wish he didn't trust me so much. (Mother Theresa)
KristinOhio

Postby CaliforniaSpa » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:51 pm

Hi Sonya ~ Welcome!

Have you looked into Sensaria Natural Bodycare? If not check out my website in my signature. We do not care makeup, just awesome skincare!
You can PM for information or my feelings on the company...of course I love them... :D
Cheryl ~ Ind. Consultant
Sensaria Natural Bodycare
www.sensaria.com/myskincare

CaliforniaSpa

WarmSpirit is a Awesome Spa Product Company

Postby Warmspirit » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:06 am

Join Warmspirit and Live to Your Potential earn great commissions while taking care of your family the natural way with herbal remedies and essentials oils for skin care. Made for all skin types and problem areas. Vitamins and nutrients are stable ingrediants.
Warmspirit

Certified Organic Skin Care/Body Care

Postby naturesanswer » Fri May 12, 2006 1:06 am

Have you looked into the ONEgroup and the Miessence products yet? They are awesome products that are certified organic so you can feel great talking about them to others. The products are natural and the results are amazing so the products sell themselves! They do not contain any synthetic chemicals; the products are naturally better for you and the earth! For more information, please visit www.mienterprize.com/?naturesanswer
Best in health,
Valerie of Nature's Answer
Independent Representative for the ONEgroup -
World's First CERTIFIED Organic skincare, hair care, oral care, health care and cosmetic products
www.onegrp.com/?naturesanswer
www.mienterprize.com/?naturesanswer
naturesanswer

Return to Bath & Body, Cosmetics, and Skin Care Companies