[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Ducks, Ducks and More Ducks !!!

Ducks, Ducks and More Ducks !!!

This is a general forum for all Bath & Body, Cosmetics, and Skin Care Company Reps or those with questions on a Bath & Body, Cosmetics, or Skin Care Company. No advertising please!

Ducks, Ducks and More Ducks !!!

Postby tonja » Fri May 12, 2006 5:52 pm

I just LOVE the new line of Duck soap bars that Enchanted Potions has come up with- The seasonal ones did really well and I am glad to see others now being offered - I ordered some samples to use for show next weekend - think they will go over pretty well!
Check them out if you have not seen them yet, too cute
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Duck soap

Postby sz11401 » Sat May 13, 2006 11:23 am

Hi Tonja

I love the party ducks. Is the scent mild? I'm thinking they would make a great party favor for my daughters birthday. How soon after I place an order would I receive them the party is June 4th.

Thanks,
Samantha

Premier Designs
High Fashion Jewelry

ssjewels@patmedia.net
sz11401

Postby tonja » Sat May 13, 2006 3:13 pm

You can order the Ducks in the scent that you would like , there is a LARGE selection of scents avail - well over 100 Scents to select from
They are 6oz soap bars and once the baths are over there is the Duck left to play with!
It takes 10-14 Business days to receive an order - the soaps are handcrafted when ordered - you would have enough time to get them by the 4th
Enchanted Potions carries a good selection of Children's items
If you have any other questions, let me know

Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby sz11401 » Sun May 14, 2006 7:38 pm

Great Thanks so much.
Samantha

Premier Designs
High Fashion Jewelry

ssjewels@patmedia.net
sz11401