[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - My Best Advice!!!

My Best Advice!!!

Are you new to the party plan or direct sales industry? Post your questions here for us to help you out. If you have some advice for party plan newbies, please post your tips here as well. *NO Advertising Please*

My Best Advice!!!

Postby rvcsherman » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:31 am

When choosing a party plan choose wisely. :!:
Don't sign up just because your friend asked you to. :roll:

1. Choose a party plan that sells products YOU truly like & will use EVERYDAY. It's very hard to sell something if you aren't passionate about it.
2. Choose a party plan that is new to your area. This WILL boost sales, bookings & attendance!
3. Choose a party plan that sells products people NEED to buy more of. This will ensure repeat customers & keep your business alive!

When my jewelry business wasn't as profitable as I would have liked I looked into several party plans. With these 3 rules in mind I picked THE BEST party plan for me & it has now become my primary business!
Virginia Sherman
your <b>lia sophia</b> advisor
www.liasophia.com/vsherman
<b>NEW</b> your <b>Scentsy</b> Wickless Candle consultant
www.scentsy.com/vsherman
rvcsherman

Re: My Best Advice!!!

Postby bellashaye » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:36 pm

I agree. Especially a company new to your area. So often we here from frustrated reps with saturated companies finding it difficult to grow their business. For example, you do not have 100 Walmarts in your home town. There is not enough people to support it. Same with your direct sales business. Always be sure to ask how many reps are in your area and what kind of support can you expect from a company with little or no reps in your area.

Bella Shaye Fine Fashion Jewelry and Accessories

Bella Shaye Jewelry Fine Fashion Jewelry and Accessories is a "Fee Free" direct sales jewelry, ground floor opportunity, working with only those who are serious about and can commit to an individual business of their own PT or FT. This is our way of providing a fee free company to our serious business owners and keeping our saturation low so that each business owner has the opportunity to grow his or her business in their hometown. We are a company that truly supports it's independent business owners. You may visit us at
Bella Shaye Jewelry Fine Fashion Jewelry and Accessories is a "Fee Free" direct sales jewelry, ground floor opportunity, working with only those who are serious about and can commit to an individual business of their own PT or FT. This is our way of providing a fee free company to our serious business owners and keeping our saturation low so that each business owner has the opportunity to grow his or her business in their hometown. We are a company that truly supports it's independent business owners.
bellashaye

Return to Advice for Party Plan Newbies