[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - 12 keys to Success for New Home Party Plan Consultants

12 keys to Success for New Home Party Plan Consultants

Are you new to the party plan or direct sales industry? Post your questions here for us to help you out. If you have some advice for party plan newbies, please post your tips here as well. *NO Advertising Please*

12 keys to Success for New Home Party Plan Consultants

Postby ravish30 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:41 pm

ravish30

Re: 12 keys to Success for New Home Party Plan Consultants

Postby DTMOM » Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:54 am

2005 Los Cabos Trip Achiever
President's Club Achiever
Discovery Toys Senior Manager
http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/krista
DTMOM

Postby ewepam » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:26 am

I'm a newbie with all the excitement coming out of my ears...I have already done some of your hints to success on my own, and going to try some of the others. Wish me luck and keep the advice coming! I'm going to try to complete the whole list!

Pam
Pam Cantone
Entertain With Ease!
Founding Consultant
plc2@ptd.net
Work from home and love it!
Ask me How!
ewepam

Postby Odetosimplicity » Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:36 pm

Ooooh...what a great thread! Thanks for the awesome list, Shelly!

Krista - I am giving your "4 activities" a day a try. I think it would help me tremendously because I feel I'm really stuck on doing all the "office work" and not getting out there generating dollar$. Thanks!
Candy Allen, Founding Consultant
Celebrations by Lillian Vernon
callen30@mycelebrations.biz

Odetosimplicity

Postby thewinelady » Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:14 am

Pam Hubbard
Senior Consultant
The Traveling Vineyard
thewinelady

Postby Linda Walsh » Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:14 pm

Linda Walsh/Team Leader
The Traveling Vineyard
~Drink Wine & Make Money~
linwalsh50@comcast.net
www.winetastingsrus.com
Linda Walsh

Postby BobbiLynne1974 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:43 pm

Thank you for the great advice.. I have one question in regards to the advice. How does one start her home business while retaining a full-time job outside the home and being mommy at home too?
peaceluvnhappiness to all
BobbiLynne1974

Postby ravish30 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:11 pm

thanks ladies!
ravish30

Postby NEmom95 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:17 am

I like your advice. Some I have started already, but I do also work full-time outside the home and I have a toddler and my hubs works third shift. Needless to say I need to find the time for time management and meeting new people.

I've tried to book parties with no success because the 2 that said yes were both moving and still haven't been able to get them to book one. I'm thinking now I need to start with an open house.

Also I read thus in another post but the opportunity was presented to me to provide a donation for a school rally where my business cards can be available to hand out. I'm hoping to participate in that. I have been meaning to take a flyer to this church a block away too but need to see if they do in fact have a bulletin board.
NEmom95

Return to Advice for Party Plan Newbies