[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - New to sales need advice!HELP!!

New to sales need advice!HELP!!

Are you new to the party plan or direct sales industry? Post your questions here for us to help you out. If you have some advice for party plan newbies, please post your tips here as well. *NO Advertising Please*

New to sales need advice!HELP!!

Postby LittlePrincess » Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:12 pm

LittlePrincess

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:28 am

What is a lifestyle consultant?

Here are some ideas......

Your open house, you should invite EVERYONE! I would be sad if I had a friend with a new business & she invited almost everyone except me! You can simplye start with FRANK (Friends, Relatives, Aquaintences, Neighbors and Kids - friends/moms/coaches/teachers etc)

Also.... I know it is hard to get over this at first with "harrassing" your friends. You need to think of it this way.... you are helping them! Do they love the products you are selling? If so, you are helping them get the products for free. It isn't about you, it's about them. You need to present it that way and believe it yourself! Not, "Will you have a party for me", it is "If you're interested, I would love to come by and do a party for you and your friends", see the difference?

The men idea is great. I strongly believe in Holiday Wish lists. I would suggest you have everyone you know, friends, family, guests at your open house, guests at upcoming events fill out a wish list. The wish list would include... their name, address, phone #, all items they would LOVE to have for the holidays and 3-4 names, addresses, emails & phone numbers of people who may be purchasing for them this holiday season. The absolute KEY to this is for YOU to FOLLOW UP with the gift buyers, it doesn't work unless you do this!

Hope this helps, good luck & keep us posted
Mary
:D
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Return to Advice for Party Plan Newbies