[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - How to organize?

How to organize?

Are you new to the party plan or direct sales industry? Post your questions here for us to help you out. If you have some advice for party plan newbies, please post your tips here as well. *NO Advertising Please*

How to organize?

Postby ALOLCO » Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:48 pm

This is my first at home business where I'm doing it to make money, not just buy stuff for myself :D

I want to have all the papers in order, have a kit ready for parties, have a database for customers etc. What's the best way to do this??
Crystal
ALOLCO

jenny b

Postby pookeybearsmom » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:37 pm

I like the stuff on www.TheBooster.com I just put in an order for $150 from them. they have these neet dry erase boards that help organize your thoughts toward your hostessess. I also like the "prefered customer cards" they sell. I hope that helps a little. check them out. :D
pookeybearsmom

Postby sarahcoles » Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:55 am

You want to make sure that you have a "Host Coaching" plan. The better you coach a Host the more productive the party!!!!

I love the website thebooster.com....I haven't bought anything yet! But I can't wait...Thank you for that information!
Sarah Coles
Tupperware Consultant
Free Tupperware, Fundraising, and/or a six figure earning opportunity
sarahcoles

Booster

Postby bubbles32 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:47 pm

bubbles32

Return to Advice for Party Plan Newbies