[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - WHICH HOME DECOR COMPANY TO CHOOSE??

WHICH HOME DECOR COMPANY TO CHOOSE??

Are you new to the party plan or direct sales industry? Post your questions here for us to help you out. If you have some advice for party plan newbies, please post your tips here as well. *NO Advertising Please*

WHICH HOME DECOR COMPANY TO CHOOSE??

Postby TDJ » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:02 pm

I have not physically seen any products or catalogues (other then what I found online) for a Canadian Home Decor business.

I am trying to decide which company to join. I am researching "Signature Homestyles", “Home & Gift Collection” and “Home Interiors” I am unsure if all of them are available in the Canadian market. I'd really rather not have catalogues in USA$$ and have to convert it all the time.

I meet with a "Signature Homestyles" consultant tomorrow to see the catologue & some products from them. I am told they will have a Canadian Catalogue coming out in July.

Any suggestions based on past experiance with any of these companies will be greatly appreciated.

Thnaks!
Trina
TDJ

Postby pookeybearsmom » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:43 pm

Hi I used to be with signature homestyles. they are a wonderful company with wonderful products. They weren't the right "fit" for me personally but I truly respect them and what they stand for and thier product line is great and resonably priced and the quality is good for the price also. :D
pookeybearsmom

Postby tonja » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:19 pm

Maybe do a general online search for the assorted Biz you are looking into and then see if they are avail in Canada -And check out the Canada section of the forum to get some ideas from other Canadian Reps - they might even know of others avail that we do not have listed- I know there are starting to be more and more that are- even some Gourmet food Biz are getting there - that use to be a big issue with the shipping and some customs on food/beverages
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby irishboys302 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:58 pm

Trina, Best wishes in your choices. I'm in New Jersey (USA) and I'm an Independent Rep. with Signature HomeStyles. I love the group of girls on our team and will meet many more reps. in 2 wks. when I attend our Nat'l Convention in Chicago. I can't wait!! I recently joined Signature HomeStyles in 9/05, but this was after being a hostess for 3 yrs. and hosting two shows a year myself. I just love their products and the quality. Also, their prices are reasonable for everyone's wallet.

Again, best of luck and if you should have any questions or concerns just email and I'd be more than happy to chat with you.

Sandy
Simplifying Lives....Beautifying Homes....Building People.

Making a difference one home at a time.
irishboys302

Postby ccarroll » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:44 am

I know a few Canadian ladies that are with Home & Gift and are doing very well. Of course don't forget Mia Bella has Canadian reps as well, in case you cannot find a home decor co you like. Always keep the optiosn open!

Good luck in you choice!
Chris

It's My business to help grow Your business!
Burn Clean
ccarroll

Home Interiors & Home and Gift Collection

Postby sraynor » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:59 am

I have ben consultants for both Home Interiors and Home & Gift Collection they are both great companies each with their own pros and cons. My advice to you is to make a list of pros and cons for each company and then see which ones has the right program for you and your lifestyle. If you have any questions about either of the companies I was involved with then don't hessitate to email me I will try to help you the best I can. Good Luck!
Stephanie Raynor
Independant Regal Rep

www.regalcatalogues.ca

stephanie_raynor@hotmail.com
sraynor

Return to Advice for Party Plan Newbies