[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - NEW IDEA THAT HAS Been working

NEW IDEA THAT HAS Been working

Are you new to the party plan or direct sales industry? Post your questions here for us to help you out. If you have some advice for party plan newbies, please post your tips here as well. *NO Advertising Please*

NEW IDEA THAT HAS Been working

Postby Stefanny » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:33 am

I found this idea on another board and it has worked for me so far

Along with my Hostess packett i mail her a scavanger hunt to also get her involved with her show more here are a few ideas that i give her to do and then if she follows thru with all of the tasks she gets an extra surprise

Have 100.00 in paid outside orders day of show

Have atleast 1 booking ready for me day of show

i put stickers on invites and they have find all of them by calling to get RSVP's or

Call each guest to have them bring their invite with them for a drawing gets them to call and remind everyone also the guest will keep their invite for a reminder

Have a guest bring and univited guest and they make a purchase or book a show they will get an extra gift..

these are just a few of the ideas i do something diffrent for each show

stephanie
Stephanie Bowles
Bowles4x@frontiernet.net
Always smile you never know who is looking at you!
www.athome.com/sbowles
Stefanny

Postby Princess Michelle » Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:56 pm

I really like the idea of having the guests bring their invitations for a drawing! :D
Princess Michelle

Postby christina » Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:06 am

That does work well. What I've also done is put a little extra stamp, sticker or mark on one postcard. I then did one of two things.

Told the hostess that she could earn an extra free gift. When she called her guests to remind them about the party she needed to ask them what stickers were on their invitation. Her "mission" was to find out which invitation had a different sticker on it.

Or

She would call her guests to remind them about the party and would tell them to bring their invites to the party because one invite had a special mark. Whoever had a specially marked invite would receive a free gift.

Or

I'd just do a drawing at the party with the postcards like was already mentioned.
Christina
Independent Scentsy Consultant
http://www.BetterScentedCandles.com
christina

Return to Advice for Party Plan Newbies