[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Ideas to let friends know new venture.

Ideas to let friends know new venture.

Are you new to the party plan or direct sales industry? Post your questions here for us to help you out. If you have some advice for party plan newbies, please post your tips here as well. *NO Advertising Please*

Ideas to let friends know new venture.

Postby redneckgem » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:18 pm

After hosting a jewlery show and attending 4 more I have decided to sell. Know I would like to send a letter/announcement to friends to let them know what I'm doing before I send out invitations. I just had the show in March 2006 and it's early to invite them to another one BUT it's my starter show. How much detail do I give them in the letter -- I want to let them know about the great special for July and announce the new catalog will be out in August. I always love to read the forums and I always get something out of them. So any advice would be appreciated. If there are any other ideas for a "newbie" I would glady read them all-----
Thank you
PS --- When you all started out was there a question or two that you said "oh I wished I had asked that ahead of time" or something along those lines.
redneckgem

Postby DazzlePremier » Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:26 am

Sheryl

Premier Designs Jewelry
Enriching Lives and Serving Other since 1985

Premier Designs 2006 Verse of the Year
"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when dreams come true, there is life and joy."---Proverbs 13:12
DazzlePremier

Postby redneckgem » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:09 pm

redneckgem

Postby tonja » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:10 am

tonja
Site Moderator

Postby redneckgem » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:52 am

redneckgem

Postby yministry101 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:03 pm

How about designing a simple 1/4 sheet postcard on cardstock advertising the grand opening of your new business venture.
Amber Joy Imhoff CM#1132
NOAH’S ARK WORKSHOP
Traveling “Make-Your-Own-Stuffed-Animal”
Ask about our NEW Bella Bee Glamour Girl Character Building Workshops!
Great for Birthday Parties, Camps, Girl Scouts,& more…
Visit us on the web to book your workshop today:
http://www.noahsarkworkshop.com/amberimhoff1132
yministry101

Return to Advice for Party Plan Newbies