[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Lap Boards/

Lap Boards/

Are you new to the party plan or direct sales industry? Post your questions here for us to help you out. If you have some advice for party plan newbies, please post your tips here as well. *NO Advertising Please*

Lap Boards/

Postby bubbles32 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:23 am

What are you using for lap boards? I'm leaning towards clip boards because the are more cost effective but I'm not sure how to put a flyer or other info on them.
bubbles32

Postby SLAHgirl » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:36 pm

Hi,

I ordered mine from expressyourselfonline. They were 9.95 for 5.

I was going to use clipboards as well but found the lapboards more professional and easier to prepare. (they are 2-sided and have a spot for your business card and pen)
Stephanie Perlmuter
Cape Cod, MA
Southern Living at Home
Independent Consultant
www.southernlivingathome.com/stephathome
SLAHgirl

Postby mary » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:09 pm

i use lap boards.sometimes i will use a 2 pocket folder.mar :)
FREE FREE FREE Just ask me!!!
Swiss Colony Occassions
I am the only one in New Jersey
732-914-0417
mary

Postby jlange » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:38 am

My upline came up with a great idea - take 3 ring binders and cut off the front and back - they each have a pocket, and they look great! Nice cheap way to get some lapboards! :D
Jen

Shop Discovery Toys!
www.discoverytoyslink.com/jenlange
jlange

Postby bringhomethepassion » Wed May 30, 2007 8:49 pm

I do the same thing with the three ring binders and they work fabulous! The bad part is that I can't seem to get enough in there for them to see on the firs tpage figuring they aren't going to finger through all the papers.

Julie
Julie Richardson
For Your Pleasure Regional Director
Bring Home The Passion Owner
http://www.bringhomethepassion.com
bringhomethepassion

Postby rvcsherman » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:20 am

I use the lapboards from www.expressyourselfonline.com too. They look very professional & hold everything your guests need to view your catalog & place orders. They even have a pen loop at the top to hold a pen! :idea: [/url]
Virginia Sherman
your <b>lia sophia</b> advisor
www.liasophia.com/vsherman
<b>NEW</b> your <b>Scentsy</b> Wickless Candle consultant
www.scentsy.com/vsherman
rvcsherman

Re: Lap Boards/

Postby bellashaye » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:40 pm

We teach our jewelry business owners to use guest binders. Consider using binders with clear front pockets. You can put all of the things that you would like to reuse such as your catalog in the rings of the binder and all of the take home items in the pockets of the binder. The binder provides a writing surface (attach a pen with string) and for the clear front pocket you can add your specials.

Bella Shaye Fine Fashion Jewelry and Accessories
Bella Shaye Jewelry Fine Fashion Jewelry and Accessories is a "Fee Free" direct sales jewelry, ground floor opportunity, working with only those who are serious about and can commit to an individual business of their own PT or FT. This is our way of providing a fee free company to our serious business owners and keeping our saturation low so that each business owner has the opportunity to grow his or her business in their hometown. We are a company that truly supports it's independent business owners.
Bella Shaye Jewelry Fine Fashion Jewelry and Accessories is a "Fee Free" direct sales jewelry, ground floor opportunity, working with only those who are serious about and can commit to an individual business of their own PT or FT. This is our way of providing a fee free company to our serious business owners and keeping our saturation low so that each business owner has the opportunity to grow his or her business in their hometown. We are a company that truly supports it's independent business owners.
bellashaye

Return to Advice for Party Plan Newbies