[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Bridal Shows

Bridal Shows

Are you new to the party plan or direct sales industry? Post your questions here for us to help you out. If you have some advice for party plan newbies, please post your tips here as well. *NO Advertising Please*

Bridal Shows

Postby redneckgem » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:04 am

Hi there-
I am new to selling -- but I sell great jewlery and would like to do a few bridal shows in my area. Has anyone ever done one? If so I would love some advice. I have found two in my area, but I need to know how to approach them to allow me in. I am looking to build my business and expand my area (I am in the countryside - more or less).
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
redneckgem

Postby PassionDivaTrishia » Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:25 pm

I've done a couple. They are a great way to get your name out there and to gather leads.

Just contact the event coordinator, explain what you do and then get the rules, find out the costs and fill out the application.

Be sure to find out what shape and size your space is, so you can start gathering your supplies and decorations for it.

Make sure to have a drawing at your booth. The entry form should have a space for name, phone, email and their interest in hosting a show, etc.

We are still booking parties from the show we did in January!

HTH~

Trishia
Trishia Shelly-Stephens
Passion Parties Executive Director

www.mypassiondiva.com

Liberating Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!

Change your life and the lives of others with a Passion Parties career.
PassionDivaTrishia

Return to Advice for Party Plan Newbies