[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - getting my downline team group active

getting my downline team group active

Are you new to the party plan or direct sales industry? Post your questions here for us to help you out. If you have some advice for party plan newbies, please post your tips here as well. *NO Advertising Please*

getting my downline team group active

Postby carefreegirl » Wed May 23, 2007 3:28 pm

i have a downline group I set up through yahoo. I need some events online and fun activities to get to know my team and get us more active.
any ideas and advice are appreciated. I have 12 people in my downline and should have 12 members. I have 5.

thanks
"whatever you do, do it as unto the lord."
carefreegirl

Postby tonja » Wed May 23, 2007 6:53 pm

Sometimes it is just plain HARD to get responce out of Team - I have 16 with 1 of my Biz and get replies from 4-6 of them

Can you automatically add them to get mail from the yahoo group -If not send out an email to all on your downline - Tell them that by NOT joining the group they are going to be missing out on Team Contests - News, Ideas etc
Then send an email saying that the first 5 who place a $15 order will receive Free Sale Aids( I have bought catalogs, biz cards, etc for my Team) Things that will help them out -

Tell them to be sure to forward you invoices when they place orders as each order will get them an entry into the Team Quarterly contest - for assorted Sale Aids, Samples, Full size Products - whatever your Company has that would help to get them motivated and showing customers the items

Someone elsse will surely have some ideas too

Good luck with it
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Return to Advice for Party Plan Newbies