[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Take a look at Hermosa Sterling's new offering to hostesses!

Take a look at Hermosa Sterling's new offering to hostesses!

Are you new to the party plan or direct sales industry? Post your questions here for us to help you out. If you have some advice for party plan newbies, please post your tips here as well. *NO Advertising Please*

Take a look at Hermosa Sterling's new offering to hostesses!

Postby bono » Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:20 pm

I just received my Leather Jewerly Traveler and it is awesome!!! It is another reason to host a show with Hermosa Sterling - this is a great little carrying case for your jewels on trips!!! The best part is that the traveler is offered to our hostesses (and Reps) at Hermosa Sterling's wholesale price!!!! $20.00 check it out: www.hermosasterling.com

I have to say that I have not been involved with a company that offers so much to the hostess. Last week I had a customer call me that an order was sent with the incorrect item. The company allowed the customer to keep the "incorrect item" as well as sent the original order!!! She was tickled pink with the customer service!

I hope everyone is doing well this fall as the parties pick up for the fall/winter Are other companies offering Jan - April incentives? The nice thing that I have found with Hermosa Sterling is that they are willing to take suggestions from those of us out there selling the jewelry.

Hope all are doing well in sales!!!

Karen
Karen -
bono

Postby LorettaA » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:03 am

That sounds good. I love that our company pays the hostess benefits. We don't have to award our hostesses with our profit.

Our company is putting together an advisory board consisting of consultants so we can have a voice in the companies future.

Parties are hoppin' for the next couple of months! Good times!
~* Loretta *~
Scentsy, Independent Consultant
LorettaA

Return to Advice for Party Plan Newbies